The Old Rectory is a well deserved name for this chalet. For decades, this 150 year-old house was the rectory of the church in the village St-Narcisse-de-Lotbinière and housed its priests. It was transported and rebuilt in Mont-Sainte-Anne in 1996 to the delight of our numerous groups.
The large common room, flooded with natural light, is perfect for family meals or business meetings. This vast area will bring you back to 19th century Québec with its large stone fireplace, and its wooden walls, windows, beams and floors.
A game room on the lower floor, which contains a pool table, a foosball table, a ping pong table and a Mississippi table, will provide plenty of entertainment for its visitors.
The Old Rectory can accommodate up to 35 people. The total surface is 5,500 ft2 (511 m2) across all floors. The main living area has a surface of 1200 ft2 (108 m2) with its massive maple wood floor.
- 3 bedrooms with 1 double bed and 1 queen bed and ensuite washroom with 1 shower, 1 toilet and 1 sink (12 people)
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and 1 queen bed (4 people)
- 1 washroom with 1 toilet and 1 sink
- 1 kitchen with 2 dishwashers, 1 refrigerator, 1 refrigerator-freezer, 1 gas stove, 1 electric stove, 1 microwave, etc.
- Nespresso coffee machine (Vertuoline capsule)
- 1 large living room that can accommodate up to 75 people
- 1 piano
- 50 inch television with Illico cable
- 3 bedrooms with 1 queen bed and 1 bunk bed (12 people)
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds (4 people)
- 1 bedroom with 1 single bed and 1 bunk bed (3 people)
- 1 washroom with 1 shower, 1 sauna and 2 sinks
- 1 washroom with 1 shower and 1 sink
- 1 water closet with 1 toilet and 1 sink
- Washer and dryer
- 1 pool table, 1 ping pong table, 1 foosball table, 1 Mississippi table
- 55 inch television with Illico cable
- 1 refrigerator-freezer
- Parking for 8 cars + 120 V outlet for electric vehicles
- Covered balcony that wraps around 3 sides of the chalet
- Stone terrace on the side
- Area to clean bikes
- Option to rent a propane BBQ and outdoor fireplace
- Mont-Sainte-Anne (skiing, biking, snowshoeing, hiking, etc.)
- Golf (2 courses, 18 hole))
- Walking, snowshoeing and snowmobiling trails
- 30 minutes from Québec City
- 20 minutes from the Massif de Charlevoix.
Included with our chalets
- Sheets, comforters, towels and hand towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Firewood included (limited quantity)
- Access to an indoor pool and training room (2 km away) Swimming pool and training room will be temporarily closed from January 3, 2021.
- 72 hours before your arrival, a detailed email will be sent including the address and the access code
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
- Do you wish to arrive earlier? Contact us
Rental conditions and information
- The renter must be at least 25 years old
- A security deposit is due before your arrival
- Our general rental conditions
- Approved by CAA/AAA and by the Government of Quebec: 2 stars
- Government of Quebec Hotel Permit: 020042, 300600
Additional rental options for the chalets
|2-3 Days||5 Days||7 Days|
|BBQ 32 X 18||$75||$125||$150|
|BBQ 40 X 19||$150||$225||$250|
|BBQ 52 X 20||$150||$250||$275|
|CORN ON THE COB BURNER||$50||$100||$125|