Until 1965, many generations of the Renaud family have lived in this tercentenary house. The barn belonging to Romulus Renaud, the last Renaud to live here, is still proudly standing behind the house.
The architecture of this Normand style house displays all the necessary adaptations needed to survive the harsh Québéçois winters. The large and deep foundation is to help against the deep freeze, the stone is coated with lime mortar to protect it against bad weather, and the slanted roof and elongated ledges prevent the accumulation of snow and ice.
Couples, as well as small groups who are looking for an intimate ambiance, will enjoy the comfort and cosiness of this chalet.
With a huge stone fireplace, wood paneling, stone walls and wood beams, this chalet provides the chance to immerse yourself in the Québec of the early 1800s.
The Renaud house can accommodate up to 10 people. The total surface is 1,850 ft2 (172 m2) over two floors. You are within minutes of Mont-Sainte-Anne’s ski slopes and bike paths.
Description du chalet
- 1 full kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, microwave, etc
- Large island with stools
- 1 stone fireplace in the living room
- 1 bathroom with 1 double whirlpool,1 toilet and 1 sink
- Washer and Dryer
- 55 inch television with Illico cable
- 2 bedrooms with 1 queen size bed (4 people)
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (2 people)
- 1 washroom with 1 shower, 1 toilet, 1 sink
- 4 single beds (4 people)
- Parking for 4 cars + 120 V outlet for electric vehicles
- Covered balcony with Adirondack chairs in cedar
- Option to rent a propane BBQ and outdoor fireplace
- Mont-Sainte-Anne (skiing, biking, snowshoeing, hiking, etc.)
- Golf (2 courses, 18 hole))
- Walking, snowshoeing and snowmobiling trails
- 30 minutes from Québec City
- 20 minutes from the Massif de Charlevoix.
Contenu de nos maisons et inclusion
- Sheets, comforters, towels and hand towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free ski shuttle to Mont-Sainte-Anne for all chalets in St-Ferréol-les-Neiges
- Firewood included (limited quantity)
- Access to an indoor pool, spa and training room (2 km away)(The swimming pool is open from June 26, 2020)
- 72 hours before your arrival, a detailed email will be sent including the address and the access code
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
- Do you wish to arrive earlier? Contact us
Rental conditions and information
- The renter must be at least 25 years old
- A security deposit is due before your arrival
- Our general rental conditions
- Approved by CAA/AAA and by the Government of Quebec: 2 stars
- Government of Quebec Hotel Permit: 020042, 300600
Option à la location des chalets
|2-3 jours||5 jours||7 jours|
|BBQ 32 X 18||$75||$125||$150|
|BBQ 40 X 19||$150||$225||$250|
|BBQ 52 X 20||$150||$250||$275|
|CORN ON THE COB BURNER||$50||$100||$125|