Dive into history with this reproduction of an ancestral home dating back to the French regime in Canada.
Built by Pierre Ricard who had a keen interest in heritage homes, this chalet, made of stone, was built with respect to ancestral Normand traditions. Inside, the presence of wood, a traditional fireplace, and the traditionally inspired decor offer a throwback to the past. The house is located at the edge of the village on a large lot where you can find an outdoor bread oven and a sugar shack.
The decor, amenities and layout of this house will please honeymooners as well as small groups looking for a unique stay.
The Ricard House can accommodate up to 12 people. The total surface is 1,750 ft2 (162 m2) over two floors. You will find yourself within minutes of Mont-Sainte-Anne’s ski slopes and bike paths.
- 1 full kitchen with 1 dishwasher, 1 refrigerator-freezer, 1 microwave, etc
- Nespresso coffee machine (Original Line capsule)
- Central stone fireplace in the living room
- 1 washroom with 1 toilet and 1 sink
- 1 washroom with 1 shower and 1 sink
- Washer and dryer
- 42 inch television with Illico cable
- Queen size murphy bed in the living room
- 3 bedrooms with 1 queen bed (6 people)
- 1 bathroom with 1 whirlpool, 1 shower, 1 toilet and 2 sinks
- 4 single beds (4 people)
- 1 double bed (2 people)
- Parking for 8 cars + 120 V outlet for electric vehicles
- Stone terrace in the front with view of the mountain
- Large private lot, surrounded by maple, pine and cedar trees
- Area to clean bikes
- Children’s play area with slide
- Option to rent a propane BBQ and outdoor fireplace
- Mont-Sainte-Anne (skiing, biking, snowshoeing, hiking, etc.)
- Golf (2 courses, 18 hole))
- Walking, snowshoeing and snowmobiling trails
- 30 minutes from Québec City
- 20 minutes from the Massif de Charlevoix.
Included with our chalets
- Sheets, comforters, towels and hand towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Firewood included (limited quantity)
- Access to an indoor pool and training room (2 km away) Swimming pool and training room will be temporarily closed from January 3, 2021.
- 72 hours before your arrival, a detailed email will be sent including the address and the access code
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
- Do you wish to arrive earlier? Contact us
Rental conditions and information
- The renter must be at least 25 years old
- A security deposit is due before your arrival
- Our general rental conditions
- Approved by CAA/AAA and by the Government of Quebec: 2 stars
- Government of Quebec Hotel Permit: 020042, 300600
Additional rental options for the chalets
|2-3 Days||5 Days||7 Days|
|BBQ 32 X 18||$75||$125||$150|
|BBQ 40 X 19||$150||$225||$250|
|BBQ 52 X 20||$150||$250||$275|
|CORN ON THE COB BURNER||$50||$100||$125|