Accommodation with 9 bedrooms for up to 35 people
The house's story:
This 150 year-old house was the rectory of the church in the village
St-Narcisse-de-Lotbinière on the south shore of the St. Lawrence River. We
transported it piece by piece to its present location in the spring of 1996.
The 1 200 square foot foyer showcases an immense stone fireplace, and
all the first floor walls and windows remain in their original state.
The Old Rectory can accommodate groups up to 35 people with its
9 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. The total floor surface is 5500 square
feet. The floor in the living room is made of massive maple wood.
Pictures of the Cottage:
Description of the cottage:
On the ground floor:
- 4 bedrooms with 1 double bed and 1 queen bed each, and with 4 full bathrooms
- 1 full kitchen with a dishwasher, microwaves, etc
- 1 fireplace in the living room
- 1 full kitchen with 2 dishwashers, 2 refrigerators, microwave, etc.
- 1 very large living room for groups up to 75 people
- 1 piano for small concerts
- 3 bedrooms with 1 double bed and bunk beds in the semi-basement:
4 persons per bedroom
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds: 4 persons
- 1 bedroom with 3 single beds in the semi-basement: 3 persons
- 1 bathroom with a large shower, a sauna and 2 sinks
- 2 new bathrooms in the semi-basement: 2 sinks, 1 shower, 1 toilet
- 1 washroom with washer and dryer
- NEW! A billiard-table in this house !
- 1 Baby Foot table game, a Mississippi game and a Ping-pong table
Outside the house:
Book or inquire about this
Detailed plans of this house: