Home Houses Selection Rates ski lodgings Transport Contact us



Note for American citizens travelling by car or bus to Canada:

Children under 16 travelling with family are only required to show proof of citizenship (birth certificate and photo ID)

U.S. citizens ages 18 or less traveling between the U.S. and Canada with school, religious, cultural or athletic groups and under adult supervision are allowed to travel with only proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate.



Home Our cottages Rates Activities Transport Contact us